Friday, April 4, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL :) ... New Artist Feature: Phil Anastasia

I DID IT!!!

So in my previous post I stated I had no idea how to get songs onto my blog. After several FAILED attempts, after reading several how-to's that made NO sense to me, It is now 1am and I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

New Artist Feature:

Phil Anastasia
http://www.myspace.com/sisbest
http://www.philanastasia.net/



A rock/rap crossover artist that can actually rap and a white boy that isn’t trying to sound like Eminem. A middle class New York kid brought up with all kinds of culture around him and refuses to try and present himself with the falseness that so many other artists employ. A fresh sound, which still somehow reminds listeners of hip-hop’s golden era; A new twist on the old formula.

PHIL ANASTASIA presents The Outfit Movement Volume 1: Hosted by DJ LAZY K (Murda Mamis / Street Sweepers) coming soon also featuring appearances from RAEKWON, CRUNCH-LO (OTF), JAK DON, LOTANERV with exclusives from UNCLE MURDA, ICE WATER ft. BUSTA RHYMES and more...

Check it out..











Symphonies featuring: INSPECTAH DECK (WU-TANG CLAN) SEAN PRICE, (BOOT CAMP - HELTAH SKELTAH), and THE LAST AMERICAN B-BOY

No comments: